1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to residents of Canada, aged 14 years or over. Employees of FF Group, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
3. This competition will commence at 10:00 am EST on 15 August 2016 and all entries must be received by 11:59pm EST on 5 September 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, entrants must post a photo on Instagram of themselves or a friend wearing their favourite combination of Links of London products and use the hashtag #LayerwithLinks. Entrants must have public Instagram accounts in order to enter. The prize for the winner is one bracelet of the winner’s choosing from the CA Links of London website up to a retail value of $300. The prize is subject to availability and particular items are not guaranteed. Winners will be asked to submit a top 5 wish list for their prize and the first available from the list will be given as the prize.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into after choices have been made.
7. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram by 10 September 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 10 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. 10. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
11. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
12. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
13. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
14. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
15. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of Canada.
17. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter is Links of London 535 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022