Links of London Affiliate Programme
ABOUT LINKS OF LONDON
Founded in 1990 in its namesake city, Links of London makes jewellery and accessories that celebrate British design and its heritage of craftsmanship in silver and goldsmithing. Links of London are dedicated to making high quality accessible for people who want to own, wear and give beautiful things. Collections span the contemporary, demi-fine and fine jewellery categories, as well as watches and homeware. Today, Links of London has global presence online and in stores across the UK, Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
Our affiliate network is managed by Rakuten Marketing – a leading UK affiliate network. We are always keen to work with sites that share our brand values and encapsulate the Links of London brand image.
The benefit of joining the Links of London Rakuten programme include:
- Competitive commission rates for new & returning customers.
- Increased rates and bonuses negotiable dependent on performance.
- 30 day cookie period.
- Product feed updated daily.
- High AOV in excess of £120.
- Regularly updated creative and content.
- Personalised copy and assets on request.
- Regular newsletters announcing new launches, events and promotions.
- Dedicated inhouse affiliate manager at Rakuten.
HOW TO JOIN
Click on the links below and fill out the Rakuten application form on the Rakuten website.
Our affiliate team will then take a look at your website to check its suitability before approving your application to work with Links of London. The team will aim to respond to your request as quickly as possible, however they do receive a high volume of requests daily. Application to the programme does not guarantee that you will be accepted to work with Links of London.