Store Returns Policy
LINKS (LONDON) LIMITED – IN ADMINISTRATION (“the Company”)
Following the appointment of the Joint Administrators on 8 October 2019, the following changes to the way in which we administer refunds, exchanges, gift vouchers and promotions have been put in place:
For goods purchased up to and including 8 October 2019, we will NOT be allowing any returns, refunds or exchanges.
For goods purchased on or after 8 October 2019, we will allow:
- A like for like exchange, up to the value of the goods, within 14 days of the date of purchase provided the goods are in perfect condition; OR
- A refund where the goods are:
- Faulty or not satisfactory quality; AND
- Returned within 14 days.
Please remember you are not entitled to a refund if:
- You have simply changed your mind; OR
- You have damaged the goods after you have purchased them; OR
- You were aware of any defect prior to purchase.
Any request for a refund must be accompanied by a valid receipt.
The Company will no longer:
- Accept gift cards as payment for goods
- Sell gift cards for future use.
Any customers seeking to redeem gift cards should be asked to contact Radha Kaur either by email to email@example.com or in writing to:
Deloitte LLP, 4 Brindley Place, Birmingham, B1 2HZ
Matthew David Smith and Daniel James Mark Smith of Deloitte LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of Links (London) Limited (the “Company”) on 8 October 2019. The affairs, business and property of the Companies are being managed by the Joint Administrators. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Company without personal liability. The Joint Administrators are authorised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. All licensed insolvency practitioners of Deloitte LLP are licensed in the UK.
For more information or for any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for shopping with Links of London.